Saturday, May 29, 2010

20th POST!!! WOOHOO! CELEBRATE!I HAVE REMAINED FAITHFUL TO MY BLOG!

Today was boring. I woke up late (yipee!) Then went on the xbox then went on facebook and then played on the wii after a year. I haven't used it since October because I got my xbox. My wii was moved to my room. I went to aikido and had to leave early because SOMEBODY(my brother) told me that we didn't have any.

Yesterday I watched Shrek Forever After again! First time was with Wueng Kee, second time was with my family. FAT PUSS IN BOOTS!!!

GLEE HAD A LADY GAGA THEMED EPISODE! "Theatricality". Rachel found out who her mother is but it's sad in the end. Finn sort of insults Kurt's dad. The whole Finn-Kurt thing is just sad. Everyone wore a lady gaga outfit! Finn wore a dress in the end! YAY! PRINCIPAL FIGGINS BELIEVES IN VAMPIRES! The end was so funny! "My dad is a vampire chief and if you don't let me dress how I want, he will come to your house at midnight and eat you. Asian vampires are the most feared vampires" HAHAHAHAHA!

GLEE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment