Saturday, May 22, 2010

I HAD MY CARNIVAL TODAY!!! YIPEE!!!\

I had to wake up at 6.30 :( Saturday is my sleep-in day, OK school? I'm supposed to wake up after 10 a.m. , not 6.30 a.m.

OUR FOOD STALL WAS POPULAR!!! Our game stall? not really. NOBODY CAME DURING MY SHIFT!!! I HATE YOU PEOPLE!

I went on the uncle ringo ride and after that I was broke :( Trevor went on it 4 times! I LOVE THAT RIDE!!! I WANT TO GO AGAIN! Can they just leave it there so I can go during reccess (preferrably for FREE)?

I bought a balloon! Kevin sucked in helium, so his voice went all high pitched! Then he said, "HEY IT'S FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" STUPID ZHI XUAN! WENT AND POPPED IT!!! I FYOU"RE JUST GOING TO DISTURB PEOPLE OR SLACK OFF, GET OUT!

The haunted house was so fun!!! Not scary at all! I went in with Jia Li, Jia Xin, Mya and my brother. At first I was like "Joseph, lead the way". Then someone screamed and Jia Li screamed back. The ghoul guy started following me so I said, "HI!" We were all laughing and at the end, the ghoul guy went to scare everyone else. Jia Xin went "YO!". That was when the guy gave up and took his mask off and we left laughing.

I LOVE THE DUNK TANK! We dunked Benjamin, Kai Kin, Mr.Tay, Mr.Goh and the PRINCIPAL! YAY!!! Kevin wanted to get dunked but he had drama :( The MRT skit was good. The haunted chair was kind of boring.

I LOVE THE CARNIVAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment