Monday, May 24, 2010

FILE CHECK TODAY!!! Looking at Zhi Fang's files makes my files seem so thin. I probably failed. YAY!!! I f you really can get 3 bonus marks though, i want a really good maths file. 3 MORE MARKS AND I PASS!


After that, I went to the swing with Jia Xin. Then i went to Tiong and met Mhways, Qi yan, Michael, Zhi Fang, Iliya and Andrew at KFC. Michael found out something sick about the new decoration. I saw Melvin Lai with a girl(friend).


We had pretty much no lessons. During Literature we played Charades and Pictionary and Concentration. I'm scared I'm on the list of people who are going to get demerits.


TOMORROW I HAVE CANOEING RIGHT AFTER CROSS COUNTRY!!! I'M GOING TO DIE! At least I won't die alone. I get to die with my fellow bunnies :)


Yesterday, during the carnival, Fish scolded the teacher:) Iliya made a comic about him.


GOOD LUCK FOR CROSS COUNTRIES ELMOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment