Thursday, May 27, 2010

HELLO! I'M ON THE COMPUTER AGAIN!!!


I haven't logged in because of canoeing and rehearsal. OMG IKPF is coming!!! Wish me luck(even if you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about)


Canoeing has started. I'M TAKING A T1! YAY! I capsized yesterday.


On Tuesday I had the cross country race. I didn't make it to the top 20 :( BUT I probably made it into the top 50. 1E didn't get the champion class :( WE MUST TRY HARDER NEXT YEAR ELMOS! especially Darren and Kevin. They started 10 minutes before us and I remember when me and Eirena overtook them.


I don't remember what happened on wednesday. Nevermind, let's forget the day ever existed.


Thursday, meet the parents session! DUN DUN DUN!


DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT MY CLASS/LEVEL POSTION BECAUSE IT IS VERY LOW. Not Darren low, but quite low.

No comments:

Post a Comment